Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hitting the reset button

I'm getting back to this blog after a little time and a few changes.

Since my last post, my younger son started college; the older one graduated and started working; I've changed jobs and we moved to San Diego.

I've been thinking about a few things, and thought I'd start this up again. Maybe this time a few people will read it!

Here is a general, including-but-not-limited-to list of potential topics:

  • The United States and the world - how we relate to the world and how others relate to us.
  • The gem and diamond industry - since this is what I do now, I guess I'll write about it.
  • Books - what I'm reading and what I think about it.
  • Running - maybe if I write about it I'll do more of it.
  • California v. Texas - my on-the-ground observations of the difference between the 12th and 14th largest economies in the world.
  • Energy - issues big and small, from the domestic gas and oil shale boom to home energy efficiencies to national policy.




No comments:

Post a Comment